Friday, April 27, 2012

Technology



 imgres.jpgToday is impossible to imagine my life without technology. Living a modern and busy life style, for me is hard to pick one think that I could not live without; there is a whole list of appliances. I’m going to take one regular day of my life to mentions part of the technology I’m depending on. This morning I was woke up from my Alarm Clock, then I went to the bathroom to brash my teeth and take I shower. After I took a shower, I grab my blow-drier to dry my hair. When I finish, I walk to the fridge to grab a drink. While I was getting dress up I figured out that my cloats is in the drier machine. Finally I was ready to leave my apartment when I find out that I didn’t take the most import thing, MY SMARTPHONE. It’s the most important because on it I had to see in how many minutes my bus was coming, to find out the addresswhere I supposed go and update my Facebook J.
imgres.jpg
      

No comments:

Post a Comment