Wednesday, April 25, 2012

pop culture

What exactly is pop culture? Pop culture by definition is contemporary life style that is generally accepted by large population of people.
As people we are all different from each other. Using media outlets such as movies, music, television, and video game have been influence us and made look a like. The biggest influences have been on our life style, behaviors and identity. The highest impact on today society and influences the identities over  young populations  are music, movies, and print media. Most children around the world can have easy access for free or for very low cost.
Television and commercial are the second highest form of media that have influence population from 18 to 49 years old.
However as everybody else pop culture have big influence in my life. Most of the time I get affected from the media advertising which make me buy certain type of product. Also, to feel like I'm part of the society and my group of friend I feel that I have to fallow some of the trends such as fashion, events, places and further more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment